Thursday, May 05, 2005

Up all night... Son of a....

Bitch. Should not have done this. Now i've got three pages to write, seminar, no sleep and a wicked inferiority complex. I did try to sleep, i really did, but right around the time i was finally blinking out the kid in the dorm next to me's alarm clock started blaring, and didn't stop till around 8am, when i finally got up and went into his room to strangle him with its cord. No luck, he wasn't even in his room... Eh. gotta go for a walk before class, get some coffee, get some eggs or something to eat for fucksake. i think i'm loosing weight again. I think i need to stop listening to Songs: Ohia when i get up in the morning, Didn't it Rain, kind of puts a shade on the whole day. ABBA, that... that would do it i bet, that'll give me a kick in the ass for sure.

Have fun at your sis's A. bring me back a puppy or snowglobe, either one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home