Saturday, April 30, 2005

Who needs sleep...

I aparently don't. Five weeks of Aristotle and Kant, plus a smidge of Hawthorne, and not a single night spent staying up all night listening to records, talking absolute shit, smoking cigarettes or driving amlessly through empty pre-dawn streets, coughing up laughter, waving at road signs, or cursing the sand im my mouth. Not at least, until last night, but now the cigarettes are gone, replaced with a tall glass of water, the records are still spinning however. Yume Bitsu, is good rainy saturday morning music. the new Time Lag Compilation, is getting heavy rotation, but next up is Ghost, snuffbox imanence.
I can see people moving around on the TV but that's only on TV, nothing here is moving except my fingers, and occasionally my jaw as it chews up my toungue on it's own volition. the shades are drawn down, down almost to the bottom, but if had drawn them down all the way, they would have crushed A.'s Jade tree, and that would have made me cry. So istead, there is half light, and there is a wonderfull feeling that it'll do for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home